COLLEGE APPLICATION DEADLINES FOR FALL 2017
File the FAFSA - How to complete and file the FAFSA - All seniors should submit the FAFSA. Students, parents, and borrowers are required to use an FSA ID, made up of a username and password, to access certain U.S. Department of Education websites. Your FSA ID, is used to confirm your identity when accessing your financial aid information and electronically signing your federal student aid documents.
Go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid to create your FSA ID, which must be created before you can fill out the FAFSA form. Once you have created your FSA ID, you can begin filing out your FAFSA application at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ beginning on October 1, 2016. Remember, new this year is that you can now use prior-prior year tax information (2015) so you do not need to wait until you fill out your 2016 income tax return. The sooner you submit your FAFSA application, the sooner you will receive information about your financial aid package from the colleges to which you have applied.
Abilene Christian University
- Application for admissions opens: June 1
- Summer Early Action Deadline: August 1
- Fall Early Action Deadline: November 1
- Regular Deadline: February 1
To apply go to http://baylor.edu/admissions/freshmen. To create a Baylor account go to http://baylor.edu/admissions/gobaylor.
Rice University See Admissions Calendar https://futureowls.rice.edu/futureowls/Calendars_and_Deadlines1.asp
- Single Choice Early Action Deadline - November 1, 2016, decision by December 1, 2017
- Early Action Deadline - November 1, 2016, decision by January 15, 2017
- Regular Admission - February 1, 2017, decision by April 10, 2017
- November 1, 2016 - Early Decision
- December 1, 2016 - Rice/Baylor Medical Scholars Program
- December 1, 2016 - Shepherd School of Music
- January 1, 2017 - Regular Decision
St. Edward's University
Visit http://gotostedwards.com/financialaidcalculator for a free financial aid estimate.
- December 15, 2016 - Last day to apply with no application fee
- February 1, 2017 - Priority application deadline
- May 1, 2017 - Final application deadline
For information about applying to Stanford, go to http://admission.stanford.edu/
Texas A&M University
Apply online at www.applytexas.org.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2016
- Application for Scholarships: December 1, 2016
Texas State University -
o join the Bobcat mailing list go to www.admissions.txstate.edu
- Fall Priority - March 1, 2017
- Fall Deadline - May 1, 2017
- Application for Scholarships - December 15, 201.
University of Dallas: To apply go to https://www.commonapp.org/CommonApp/default.aspx. If you apply by November 1, 2016, the $50 application fee will be waived.
University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio
|November 1, 2016
||Early Action I (non-binding)
|December 1, 2016
||Early Action II (non-binding)
|January 15, 2017
||Freshman Priority Scholarship
|March 1, 2017
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Application Fee Waiver - February 1
- Rolling Admission: July 15
University of Notre Dame
- Priority Processing - March 1, 2017
University of Texas - Austin
- Early Action - November 1, 2016
- Regular Action - December 31, 2016
- Financial Aid Deadline - February 15, 2017
- Plan II Honors and Business Honors priority deadline - December 1, 2016
- Summer/fall 2017 admissions application deadline and Honors application deadline - December 1, 2016
- Application for Scholarships - December 1, 2016