Coffee with the Principal
Tour the School
We invite everyone to come see our campus. You can stop by at anytime during a regular school day or call for an appointment. We will give you an individualized tour. Please email Isabelle Summers at email@example.com to set up a date.
Celtic for a Day
We invite eighth graders and transfer students to shadow current students during the fall and spring semesters. To set up a shadow visit, please contact
at: (254)771-0787. The student will be matched with a current student according to interests and will spend the entire day (8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.) with that student and attend classes with them. This is a great opportunity to see what it's like to be a student at Holy Trinity!
Important notes about shadowing:
- What do I wear? -- If you currently attend a private school, please wear your current school uniform to Holy Trinity that day. If you attend public school, please do not wear jeans, shorts, short dresses/skirts, low cut shirts or tank tops.
- What time should I arrive? -- Please arrive by 8:00 a.m. and check in at the front receptionist desk with a parent.
- What do I do about lunch? -- Since you are our guest, we will provide lunch for you!
- When should I get picked up? -- The day will end at 3:45 p.m. and students can be picked up in the main office.
- Who can I shadow? -- There are two options.
- 1.) You can choose who you would like to shadow.
- If you choose the person you want to shadow, we will just need to confirm with that student's teachers that it is okay for them to host a shadow.
- 2.) We can choose a person for you to shadow.
- We generally will match you with a student with similar interests (basketball, band, choir, etc.)